Compte de Démarrage
A simple SEPA EUR IBAN account for sending and receiving faster payments.
Just starting your business?
We understand the challenges of being a startup. This account is perfect for small businesses dealing European customers.
B2B Pay was the first company, in 2015, to use fintech to transfer money. Since we've saved our customers millions of dollars while streamlining their transaction process.
We can provide accounts for:
- Incorporated small businesses and startups
- Non-resident directors, shareholders and companies
- Suppliers transacting with European customers
Sorry, we can’t provide accounts for:
- Companies without proof of business
- Companies from the following countries: Cuba, Iran, Sudan, Syria, Yemen, Zimbabwe, North Korea (Democratic People’s Republic of Korea), Afghanistan, Belarus, Cambodia, Central African Republic, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Myanmar, Somalia, South Sudan, and Venezuela.
If we can’t provide an account for your startup, we'll direct you to one of our partners. You can then contact us again after three months to find out wheter we can offer you a lower-priced account.
Pricing & Features:
- Onboarding fee €250
- Monthly fee €29
- Euro SEPA IBAN
Account opening time1-2 weeks
- Receive SEPA payments to own bank account
- Receive SWIFT wire transfers to own bank account
- SEPA outbound fee per transfer 0.5%, min. €1
- SWIFT wire transfer fee 1%, min. €25
- Inbound: USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, CZK, HRK, HUF, PLN, JPY, CNH, MXN, HKD, CHF, DKK, HRK, CZK, HUF, NOK, PLN, RON, SEK, AED, BHD, KWD, OMR, QAR, SAR, AUD, ILS, MAD, NZD, SGD, THB, TRY, ZAR1%
- Outbound: USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, CZK, HRK, HUF, PLN, JPY, CNH, MXN, HKD, CHF, DKK, HRK, CZK, HUF, NOK, PLN, RON, SEK, AED, BHD, KWD, OMR, QAR, SAR, AUD, ILS, MAD, NZD, SGD, THB, TRY, ZAR1%
"The application process is very easy and can be done completely online. Our account management is also fully digital."
"We have been very happy with the service provided by B2B pay - in fact, their great service is why we chose them."
"B2B Pay allows me to receive payments from Amazon, which wasn’t possible before. They made it easy for me to open an international account - even as a non-resident!"
"We can now do business more easily with EU clients as B2B pay’s account offering has allowed us to accept SEPA payments."
About B2B Pay
BB2B Pay was one of the first companies to leverage new technologies to reduce the cost of international financial transactions.
We’ve received numerous awards and nominations in the Fintech space, and have served 3000+ SMEs worldwide.