The B2B Pay team is small and growing. We value innovation and energy. We're not 9-5ers. We believe in a flat hierarchy, smart solutions and fun cooperation, both inside and outside the company borders. We want our business to improve the daily lives of millions of people.
We love free software and we give back to free software projects.
For all tech roles
good communication skills
able to work remotely and independently
NICE TO HAVE
experience with working with/in startups
reading/writing other languages
experience with HTML
public profile on GitHub, Stack Exchange
strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
Ubuntu and/or Debian
experience with ansible or similar systems
basic programming skills
security focused mindset, across devices, including social hacking
experience with email, SMTP
Python, CI, LAMP, Drupal, Postgres, Django
experience with Bitcoin and/or other cryptocurrencies
experience with Python and Django
front-end development, jQuery
experience with finance
Web Designer, UI/UX
able to make good looking websites
experience with financial websites
write high quality texts about financial topics
rewrite existing text into better quality
experience with Drupal
experience with marketing, sales, SEO, CRO
Compliance with banking requirements is extremely important for our business.
Finance and international payments is super regulated. for a startup this is especially critical as we want to operate like a start up using the 'lean startup' way of thinking at the same time we have to be fully compliant in all our processes and our way of thinking from day one.
We are in the talks with the Finnish financial markets authority about applying for a Payment Services Provider (PSP) license. During the next few months as we build and grow our startup we want to work with people who not only think like a startup but also have a good handle on thinking from a compliance point of view and help us set up processes and documentation (sometimes it feels like polar opposites!).
We are looking for a compliance rockstars, think:
- know all about KYC, AML, sanctions screening.
- work closely with our compliance specialist in Helsinki to understand the requirements for payments regulation.
- create workflows and compliance processes to insure that we meet banking and regulatory requirements.
- PSP license and regulators.
- involved in researching the latest technologies in regulation and how and where we can use them to meet our compliance needs.
- Plus a dozen other things which will be fun and getting you thinking outside the box.
You will be a key pillar for our compliance, a core part of a fintech startup. Compensation comes with stock options.
FX markets research intern
FX markets and international payments is the hottest thing in fintech right now. This is an amazing opportunity for anyone who want to work in markets and FX to see how this field is changing due to the fintech revolution. Its also an amazing opportunity from your career perspective, as slowly all major banks are looking into this space to understand how this market is changing. Experience with a fintech markets startup is definitely a plus on your CV.
You will be leading a lot of the research projects on various currencies and markets that we will enter into.
- Research the list of 17 fully convertible currencies from both market size and regulatory perspective and make recommendations which markets B2B Pay should target and enter.
- Write articles on currencies and markets, talking about convertibility, international trade, size.
- Research Partially convertible currencies to check which ones fit within our business model and what are the various restrictions. For example INR and BRL.
- Create an internal knowledge base for currencies and markets we should target.
- Create an internal knowledge base on the framework we should use when entering a market.
- Research the IMF framework on currencies and international payments.
- +100 other things to do with FX, international payments and our business model.
Wanna work with us?
We are happy to hear from you if you want to get on board. We're not hiring currently but we will be hiring extremely smart and motivated people soon.