Multi-Currency Bank Account for International Businesses
Collect payments from customers, marketplaces and credit card processors, convert to 30+ currencies, and transfer money internationally to 170+ countries.
Do these struggles sound familiar?
- Still paying high transfer fees, internationally and in Europe
- Struggling to open a European account as a non-resident
- Holding different bank accounts with different platforms
- High FX fees when paying foreign suppliers
Let us help you
Introducing a single, easy-to-use, integrated interface for currency conversions and transfers
No more high bank charges or hidden fees. Your money arrives instantly, with no loss on conversions.
We were one the first companies, in 2015, to use fintech to transfer money internationally. Since then, we’ve saved our customers millions of dollars while streamlining their transaction processes.
Multi-Currency IBAN Account
Not just a bank account:
A full range of financial products and services combined into a single, easy-to-use interface.
• Complete financial product • Competitive pricing • Fast payments • Expert customer service
We can provide accounts for:
- SMEs expanding internationally
- Well-established international businesses (stable minimum monthly transactions €10.000)
- Non-resident directors, shareholders and companies
- Suppliers transacting with European customers
Sorry, we can't provide accounts for:
- This account is not for startup companies (monthly transactions less than €10.000)
- Companies without proof of business
- Companies from the following countries: Cuba, Iran, Sudan, Syria, Yemen, Zimbabwe, North Korea (Democratic People’s Republic of Korea), Afghanistan, Belarus, Cambodia, Central African Republic, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Myanmar, Somalia, South Sudan, and Venezuela.
60% of consumers
want to transact with financial institutions that provide a single platform.
This year, 90% of users will make a mobile payment with their smartphone.
By 2022, mobile transactions are projected to grow by 121% and will eventually comprise 88% of all banking transactions.
Consumer spending in app stores is projected to increase by 92% to $157 billion worldwide by 2022.
Pricing & Features:
- Onboarding fee €250
- Monthly fee €0
- Euro SEPA IBAN
- Multi-currency bank account
- Full bank account for global wire transfers
Account opening time1-2 weeks
- Receive SEPA payments to own bank account
- Receive SWIFT wire transfers to own bank account
- Inbound payments 0.2% - 0.8%
- SEPA outbound fee per transfer €1
- SWIFT wire transfer fee €10-30
- Inbound: USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, CZK, HRK, HUF, PLN, JPY, CNH, MXN, HKD, CHF, DKK, HRK, CZK, HUF, NOK, PLN, RON, SEK, AED, BHD, KWD, OMR, QAR, SAR, AUD, ILS, MAD, NZD, SGD, THB, TRY, ZAR0.5% - 1%
- Outbound: USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, CZK, HRK, HUF, PLN, JPY, CNH, MXN, HKD, CHF, DKK, HRK, CZK, HUF, NOK, PLN, RON, SEK, AED, BHD, KWD, OMR, QAR, SAR, AUD, ILS, MAD, NZD, SGD, THB, TRY, ZAR0.5% - 1%
Why sign up now?
With the help of financial technology we can provide you a service beyond what is possible for traditional banks.
Now more than ever, it is crucial to save money and minimize expenses.
Fintech gives you the edge over your competitors.
"The application process is very easy and can be done completely online. Our account management is also fully digital."
"We have been very happy with the service provided by B2B pay - in fact, their great service is why we chose them."
"B2B Pay allows me to receive payments from Amazon, which wasn’t possible before. They made it easy for me to open an international account - even as a non-resident!"
"We can now do business more easily with EU clients as B2B pay’s account offering has allowed us to accept SEPA payments."
About B2B Pay
B2B Pay was one of the first companies to leverage new technologies to reduce the cost of international money transfer.
We’ve received numerous awards and nominations in the Fintech space, and have served 3000+ SMEs worldwide.