A simple SEPA EUR IBAN account for sending and receiving faster payments.
Just starting your business?
We know the hardships of being a new company, this account is perfect for small businesses with European customers.
B2B Pay was the first company in 2015 to use fintech for transferring money, saving millions of $ since then for our customers.
We can provide accounts for:
- For incorporated small businesses and startups
- For non-resident directors, shareholders, and companies
- Suppliers transacting with European customers
- Onboarding from 170+ countries
We can’t provide accounts for:
- Companies without any proof of business
- Companies from the following countries: Cuba, Iran, Sudan, Syria, Yemen, Zimbabwe, North Korea (Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Afghanistan, Belarus, Cambodia, Central African Republic, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Myanmar, Somalia, South Sudan, and Venezuela.
If we can’t provide an account for your startup, we will redirect you to one of our partners and in 3 months you can contact us again to see if we can give you a lower-priced account.
Pricing & features:
- Onboarding fee €250
- Monthly fee €29
- Euro SEPA IBAN
Account opening time1-2 weeks
- Receive SEPA payments on own Bank account
- Receive SWIFT wire transfer on own bank account
- SEPA outbound fee per transfer 0.5% min. 1 EUR
- SWIFT wire transfer fee 1% min. 25 EUR
- Inbound: USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, CZK, HRK, HUF, PLN, JPY, CNH, MXN, HKD, CHF, DKK, HRK, CZK, HUF, NOK, PLN, RON, SEK, AED, BHD, KWD, OMR, QAR, SAR, AUD, ILS, MAD, NZD, SGD, THB, TRY, ZAR1%
- Outbound USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, CZK, HRK, HUF, PLNJPY, CNH, MXN, HKD, CHF, DKK, HRK, CZK, HUF, NOK, PLN, RON, SEK, AED, BHD, KWD, OMR, QAR, SAR, AUD, ILS, MAD, NZD, SGD, THB, TRY, ZAR1%
"The application process is very easy and can be done completely online. Our account management is also fully digital."
"We have been very happy with the service provided by B2B pay - in fact, their great service is why we chose them."
"B2B Pay allows me to receive payments from Amazon, which wasn’t possible before. They made it easy for me to open an international account - even as a non-resident!"
"We can now do business more easily with EU clients as B2B pay’s account offering has allowed us to accept SEPA payments."
About B2B Pay
B2B Pay was one of the first companies to recognize how to use the new technologies for our own advantage and save money on international financial transactions.
In 2015 the infrastructure was not ready to accept masses of companies but since then we grew with the industries and served 3000+ SMEs worldwide.