Important: Please check your email for our Due diligence form and document checklist
Here is the list of documentation you’ll need to prepare.
- B2B Pay Onboarding Document (sent via Email)
- Incorporation document or certificate of incorporation.
- A document showing who the directors and shareholders are (these need to be signed by the director).
- For 2 directors their proof of Identity (Passport is ideal).
- For one of the shareholders who own more than 10% proof of identity (in most cases it will be a director so it does not need to be repeated)
- Incorporation document for the parent of the subsidiary (if there is a parent).
- Signed organization chart by the director of the company (if it is a group).
- Information on the business activity, brochures, product or customer information.
- Copy of Financial Statements
- Invoices from customers and to suppliers
- Bank statements for last three months.
Company or business registration documents
For corporate groups:
Proof of Business to verify your business
Further reading to help you understand the basics of international business banking
- Wikipedia: Single Euro Payments Zone
- Full List of SEPA countries
- Comparison between SWIFT and SEPA
- What is an IBAN
- What is a designated bank account
- Multi-Currency account vs Multi Currency IBAN: what is the difference?
- How to make SEPA payments
- List of restricted currencies
- List of fully convertable currencies