B2BPay offers the following services:
Virtual Bank account
- 1) Euro IBAN in Europe to receive payment from 35 european countries
- 2) The money is sent from the IBAN (virtual bank account) to your home country bank account in your own currency.
Foreign Exchange services:
- 1) Use our foreign exchange conversion tool to convert to 35 Currencies
- 2) Fx rates around 80% cheaper than banks
- 3) Wire transfer fees of €1-10 compared to a Bank wire transfer fees of €30
For Virtual Bank Accounts and Foreign Exchange Services, B2BPay can sign up customers from the following countries:
|Isle of Man||Israel||Jersey|
|South Africa||South Korea||Taiwan|
For Foreign Exchange Services only, B2BPay can sign up customers from the following countries:
We cannot support customers from the following industries or activities:
|Carbon trading||Cash for gold||Cheque cashing|
|Collection agencies||Counterfeit goods||Defence / military|
|Development aid||Diamond merchants||Drug paraphernalia|
|Gambling||Holding companies that do not serve a proper business purpose i.e. set-up to funnel funds from one legal entity to another legal entity in the same or different jurisdictions||Illegal goods|
|Jewellers||Loan companies||MLM / pyramid schemes|
|Penny stock trading, binary options trading & other complex derivatives or financial products in jurisdictions that do not have or require regulation / licensing||Political groups||Precious metal merchants|
|Shell banks||Unregistered charities||Unregulated entities conducting activity that requires regulation|
Basic Documentation to start a process with B2BPay (Please attach an English translation of the original, when applies) :
- 1) Incorporation document or certificate of incorporation, Articles of association, and Memorandum of association.
- 2) Official document showing who the directors and shareholders are.
- 3) For 2 directors their proof of Identity (A simple picture of your Passport should be enough ) and Proof of Address (Utility bill, Bank statements, official government documents no older than 3 months) .
- 4) For shareholders who owns more than 25% a proof of identity and Proof of address (in most cases it will be a director so it does not need to be repeated).
** In case of corporate groups :
- 1) Incorporation document for the Parent of the subsidiary and shareholders registry for parent.
- 2) Signed organisation chart by director of the company (if it is a group).
Proof of Business to verify your business:
- 1) Information on the business activity, brochures, product or customer information.
- 2) 3 Invoices to customers and suppliers dated in the past three months.
- 3) Copy of the last Financial Statements if the company was incorporated more than one year ago.
- 4) Bank statements for the last three months.