B2BPay offers the following services:
Virtual Bank account
- 1) Euro IBAN in Europe to receive payment from 35 european countries
- 2) The money is sent from the IBAN (virtual bank account) to your home country bank account in your own currency.
Foreign Exchange services:
- 1) Use our foreign exchange conversion tool to convert to 35 Currencies
- 2) Fx rates around 80% cheaper than banks
- 3) Wire transfer fees of €1-10 compared to a Bank wire transfer fees of €30
For Virtual Bank Accounts and Foreign Exchange Services, B2BPay can sign up customers from the following countries:
|Isle of Man||Israel||Jersey|
|South Africa||South Korea||Taiwan|
For Foreign Exchange Services only, B2BPay can sign up customers from the following countries:
We cannot support customers from the following industries or activities:
|Carbon trading||Cash for gold||Cheque cashing|
|Collection agencies||Counterfeit goods||Defence / military|
|Development aid||Diamond merchants||Drug paraphernalia|
|Gambling||Holding companies that do not serve a proper business purpose i.e. set-up to funnel funds from one legal entity to another legal entity in the same or different jurisdictions||Illegal goods|
|Jewellers||Loan companies||MLM / pyramid schemes|
|Penny stock trading, binary options trading & other complex derivatives or financial products in jurisdictions that do not have or require regulation / licensing||Political groups||Precious metal merchants|
|Shell banks||Unregistered charities||Unregulated entities conducting activity that requires regulation|
Basic Documentation to start a process with B2BPay :
- 1) Company incorporation document.
- 2) Directors list and for each director their passport copy and proof of address (proof of address can be a utility bill, bank statement or Official government letters)
- 3) For shareholdings: copy of the share registry, as we need to see the ultimate beneficiaries.
- 4) Bank statements of the company for the past 2 months.
Additional nice to have in order to speed up the compliance process:
- 5) Copy of the financial statements
- 6) Estimate of monthly volumes of incoming payments
- 7) A few examples of invoices/ contracts for incoming payments.