Hawaii payday loans
Being short in cash is a difficult proposition and therefore being informed on the best options to get out of a financial quagmire is important. Here is our guide on how to make the best out of Hawaii payday loans. MAIN OPTION
Are Hawaii payday loans legal?
Yes, it is legal to take out a Hawaii payday loan. There are loans governing payday loans in Hawaii to which all vendors must comply. The main provision to this law that protects Hawaii's citizens is that a person cannot get a new loan until the old one is paid in full. The law also clearly states that the agreements signed have to indicate all the costs related to the loan including applicable fees and annual percentage rate.
Hawaii payday loans: options for you
Here is a list of companies that offer Hawaii payday loans or alternatives. Please do your research as each offer has their own advantages and disadvantages. LIST
Advantages of Hawaii payday loans
- Many options There are many options available between stores and online vendors.
- Bad credit ok Even if your credit history is below par there is a good chance you will be approved because what Hawaii payday loan companies are looking for is a steady job.
- Easy application Application is super easy as all you need to do is to go through an online process and upload documents which will be verified electronically. There is no need for faxing out documents.
- Quick money If your in-store application is successful, you will get the money right away. With online vendors the money is ether deposited the same day or the next day.
Hawaii payday loan fees
There is a fee structure that every Hawaii payday loan company must follow. Here it is:
- Max finance rates The maximum that a Hawaii payday loan company can charge you is 5% of your check or $5 whichever is higher. For checks coming from social security, the amount is 3% or $5. Total charges cannot exceed 10% or $5 for personal checks. Account setup fee is $10 and replacing IDs cost $5. The max rate for a $100 dollar loan with a 14 day repayment period is $17.65. Max APR is 459%.
- Collection fees Hawaii payday loan companies can charge you up to $20 if your check bounces. This is called the NSF fee.
- Rollover fees Hawaii payday loan companies are not permitted to activate rollovers therefore charges do not apply.
How to apply for a Hawaii payday loan
Hawaii payday loan application are easy to do and you can do so by visiting a store or online. Here are some criteria that needs to be met.
- 18 years old minimum
- American citizen or permanent resident
- A job
- Name, DOB, SS#, valid ID
- Address, email, phone
- Employment and income details
- Checking account details