Idaho payday loans
If you need money quickly chances are you looked into getting an Idaho payday loan. A payday loan should be only used when emergency comes knocking on your door but in theory you can use it for anything you wish. MAIN OPTION
Are Idaho payday loans legal?
Yes according to the law, Idaho payday loans are legal and as such Idaho payday loan companies have rules they must follow. It means that companies must obtain a license for every location they operate and there are rules regarding interest rates, max loan amounts and so son. In the case of Idaho payday loan companies, loans can only be up to 25% of a person’s monthly income or up to $1000.
Idaho Payday loans options
Here is a list of companies that offer Idaho payday loans or alternatives. Please do your research as each offer has their own advantages and disadvantages.
Advantages of Idaho Payday loans
- Many options There are many options available between stores and online vendors for you to get your hands on an Idaho payday loan.
- Bad credit ok Even if your credit history is below par there is a good chance you will be approved because what Idaho payday loan companies are looking for is a steady job.
- Easy application Application is super easy as all you need to do is to go through an online process and upload documents which will be verified electronically. There is no need for faxing out documents.
- Quick money If your in-store application is successful, you will get the money right away. With online vendors the money is ether deposited the same day or the next day.
Idaho Payday loans fees
Idaho payday loans laws aren’t specific about interest and rates that companies can charge. Please make sure you find out all the details related to charges before you sign on the dotted line. Remember that if your check bounces, you will pay what is called a NSF fee or non-sufficient funds fee.
How to apply for an Idaho Payday loans
Idaho payday loan application are easy to do and you can do so by visiting a store or online. Here are some criteria that needs to be met.
- 18 years old minimum
- American citizen or permanent resident
- A job
- Name, DOB, SS#, valid ID
- Address, email, phone
- Employment and income details
- Checking account details