Kansas Payday loans
Are Kansas payday loans legal?
Yes according to the law, Kansas payday loans are legal and as such Kansas payday loan companies have rules they must follow. It means that companies must obtain a license for every location they operate and there are rules regarding interest rates, max loan amounts and so son. In the case of Kansas, max loan amount is $500, and:
- You cannot pay off a loan with the money from another Kansas payday loan
- You cannot take out more than 3 loans in 30 days.
- You cannot be past due with more than 2 loans at the same time
Kansas Payday loans options
Here is a list of companies that offer Kansas payday loans or alternatives. Please do your research as each offer has their own advantages and disadvantages.
Advantages of Kansas Payday loans
- Many options There are many options available between stores and online vendors for you to get your hands on an Kansas payday loan.
- Bad credit ok Even if your credit history is below par there is a good chance you will be approved because what Kansas payday loan companies are looking for is a steady job.
- Easy application Application is super easy as all you need to do is to go through an online process and upload documents which will be verified electronically. There is no need for faxing out documents.
- Quick money If your in-store application is successful, you will get the money right away. With online vendors the money is ether deposited the same day or the next day.
Kansas Payday loans fees
Kansas payday loans laws are specific about interest and rates that companies can charge. Please make sure you find out all the details related to charges before you sign on the dotted line.
- APR & fees Kansas payday loan companies can charge up to 15% of the total loan as fees. Max charge on a 14 day $100 loan is $15. Max APR on $100 14 day loan is 390%.
- Collection: Iowa payday loans can charge up to $15. There could be extra fees for fraudulent transactions.
- Rollover charges Rollovers are permitted in Iowa payday loans but there is no specific fees mentioned. The max charge if you do not pay is an extra 3%.
Remember that if your check bounces, you will pay what is called a NSF fee or non-sufficient funds fee.
How to apply for an Kansas Payday loans
Kansas payday loan applications are easy to do and you can do so by visiting a store or online. Here are some criteria that needs to be met.
- 18 years old minimum
- American citizen or permanent resident
- A job
- Name, DOB, SS#, valid ID
- Address, email, phone
- Employment and income details
- Checking account details