North Dakota Payday loans
Are North Dakota payday loans legal?
Yes according to the law, North Dakota payday loans are legal and as such North Dakota payday loan companies have rules they must follow. It means that companies must obtain a license for every location they operate and there are rules regarding interest rates, max loan amounts and so son. In the case of North Dakota payday loan companies, max loan amount is $500. A company cannot loan you money is you have other loans exceeding $500. Repay time is 60 day max.
North Dakota Payday loans options
Here is a list of companies that offer North Dakota payday loans or alternatives. Please do your research as each offer has their own advantages and disadvantages.
Advantages of North Dakota Payday loans
- Many options There are many options available between stores and online vendors for you to get your hands on a North Dakota payday loan.
- Bad credit ok Even if your credit history is below par there is a good chance you will be approved because what North Dakota payday loan companies are looking for is a steady job.
- Easy application Application is super easy as all you need to do is to go through an online process and upload documents which will be verified electronically. There is no need for faxing out documents.
- Quick money If your in-store application is successful, you will get the money right away. With online vendors the money is ether deposited the same day or the next day.
North Dakota Payday loans fees
North Dakota payday loans laws are specific about interest and rates that companies can charge. Please make sure you find out all the details related to charges before you sign on the dotted line.
- APR & fees The max rate for up to $250 is 15% of the total. Between 251 and $400 the rate is 13% and between 400 and $500 the rate is 10%. The APR for a 14 day $100 loan is $390.
- Collection: Indiana payday loans can charge up to $25. There could be extra fees for fraudulent transactions.
- Rollover charges Rollovers are not permitted in Indiana payday loans so fees do not apply.
Remember that if your check bounces, you will pay what is called a NSF fee or non-sufficient funds fee.
How to apply for a North Dakota Payday loan
North Dakota payday loan applications are easy to do and you can do so by visiting a store or online. Here are some criteria that needs to be met.
- 18 years old minimum
- American citizen or permanent resident
- A job
- Name, DOB, SS#, valid ID
- Address, email, phone
- Employment and income details
- Checking account details