Ohio Payday loans
Are Ohio payday loans legal?
Yes, Ohio payday loans are legal and regulated by the State with companies having to have licenses for both online and physical store operations. Max loan is $500 and min term is 31 days. Ohio payday loans must present loan information such as rates and fees in a clear manner. You can extend your loan for 60 extra days without extra charges.
Ohio Payday loans options
Here is a list of companies that offer Ohio payday loans or alternatives. Please do your research as each offer has their own advantages and disadvantages.
Advantages of Ohio Payday loans
- Many options There are many options available between stores and online vendors for you to get your hands on an Ohio payday loan.
- Bad credit ok Even if your credit history is below par there is a good chance you will be approved because what Ohio payday loan companies are looking for is a steady job.
- Easy application Application is super easy as all you need to do is to go through an online process and upload documents which will be verified electronically. There is no need for faxing out documents.
- Quick money If your in-store application is successful, you will get the money right away. With online vendors the money is ether deposited the same day or the next day.
Ohio Payday loans fees
Ohio payday loans laws are specific about interest and rates that companies can charge. Please make sure you find out all the details related to charges before you sign on the dotted line.
- APR & fees The max rate for up to $250 is 15% of the total. Between 251 and $400 the rate is 13% and between 400 and $500 the rate is 10%. The APR for a 14 day $100 loan is $390.
- Collection: Indiana payday loans can charge up to $25. There could be extra fees for fraudulent transactions.
- Rollover charges Rollovers are not permitted in Indiana payday loans so fees do not apply.
Remember that if your check bounces, you will pay what is called a NSF fee or non-sufficient funds fee.
How to apply for a Ohio Payday loan
Ohio payday loan applications are easy to do and you can do so by visiting a store or online. Here are some criteria that needs to be met.
- 18 years old minimum
- American citizen or permanent resident
- A job
- Name, DOB, SS#, valid ID
- Address, email, phone
- Employment and income details
- Checking account details